Cubietruck, mini PC
The Cubietruck (also named Cubieboard3) is the 3rd board of Cubieteam. It's an ARM mini PC running various Linux distros and/or Android system.
As the cubieboard2, Cubietruck features the Allwinner A20 (ARM cortex-A7 dual-core processor) onboard. What's more, it provides many enhancements like: 2GB DDR3 memory, 10M/100M/1G Ethernet PHY, WiFi+Bluetooth, VGA output, etc.
What's On Board
- AllWinner SOC A20, ARM® Cortex™-A7 Dual-Core, ARM® Mali400 MP2 Complies with OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1
- 2GB DDR3@480MHz
- Power input 5V@2.5A with HDD, supports Li-battery & RTC
- SATA 2.0 interface support 2.5' HDD (for 3.5' HDD, another 12V power supply is required)
- Wifi + BT wireless connection with antenna on-board BCM AP6210
- RTL8211E 10M/100M/1G Ethernet PHY
- HDMI&VGA 1080P display output
- Storage solution: NAND + MicroSD or TSD+ MicroSD or 2 x MicroSD
- 2 x USB HOST, 1 x OTG, 1 x SPDIF, 1 x IR, 4 x LEDs, 1 Headphone, 3 x Keys
- 54 expansion pinheaders including I2S, I2C, SPI, CVBS, LRADC x2,UART, PS2, PWMx2, TS/CSI, IRDA, LINEIN&FMIN&MICIN, TVINx4 with 2.0 pitch connectors
- Size: 11cm x 8cm x 1.4mm
- Running Android, Ubuntu and other Linux distros. Pre-installed Android 4.2.2.