Tiny Video Player Kit
This Tiny Video Player Kit lets you create a TinyScreen+ video player in an extremely small form factor. The OLED is a brilliant 16-bit color 96x64 pixel display, capable of up to 40 FPS 16-bit color video playback from a microSD card, with single channel line-level audio output! The TinyScreen+ is preloaded with software to allow for video playback, and a speaker, battery and microSD card with examples videos are provided. Just turn it on and it will start playing back the videos.
This kit includes the following items:
- TinyScreen+ Processor Board - Runs the program, has a SAMD 32-bit processor, OLED screen, USB and power circuitry.
- microSD / Audio TInyShield - Designed specifically for use with the TinyScreen+, this TinyShield has the microSD card adapter, audio driver and IR receiver (which can receive TV remote control signals).
- 290 mAh Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery - Used to power your video player, and is recharged when the USB is plugged into the TinyScreen+ board.
- 16x9 Speaker - for audio playback on videos
- 8GB microSD card and Adapter - preloaded with sample videos.
To learn more about the TinyDuino Platform, click here
- Converting videos to the TinyScreen video format (tsv) is simple, just run them through the TSV video converter and put them onto the microSD card to play them back.
- A micro USB cable is not included in the kit.